Training for Professionals
One Parent Families Scotland has a long track record of providing training to the statutory and voluntary sectors and to single parent groups.
Courses offered include:
- Conditionality and Sanctions
- Universal Credit
- Child Maintenance Service
In-house training – we can come to you
- Need to know how universal credit will affect single parents in Scotland?
- Are conditionality and sanctions making life increasingly difficult for your clients?
- Would receiving child maintenance make a positive impact on the single parent families you work with?
- Would you or your staff benefit from training on these issues?
OPFS can deliver training on universal credit, conditionality and sanctions and child maintenance to you and your colleagues in your own workplace, cutting out costly travel expenses and valuable time out of the office.
If you are interested in having us come to you and want to know more about course content, please contact our training delivery coordinator Nicky Sugden on 0131 556 3899 or email for more information.
Feedback from recent training on the above subjects
“I had very little prior knowledge. I feel a lot more confident in my knowledge of this system”
“Really worthwhile, would be great to do a follow-up further down the line”
“Very informative, helped get rid of myths”
“A lot of useful information and a much better understanding of procedure and advice we can give clients. Very useful course and I will recommend to others”
“Excellent training, thank you”
Practitioner Advice Service
Call 0808 801 0323 or email if you would like more information about training courses. Download the PDF for the Practitioner Advice Centre below.