OPFS has worked in partnership with Save the Children to lobby for high quality, affordable, accessible and flexible childcare to be at the heart of early year’s policies to:
- Reach the target to eliminate child poverty.
- Allow lone parents to access both full time and part time employment.
- Give children new opportunities and keep them safe.
- Enable employers to secure the skills, knowledge and creativity of lone parents.
Our Director has:
- Chaired a childcare fringe meeting at the SNP conference.
- Been a keynote speaker at a Holyrood conference on Childcare.