We have contributed to research on single parents.
- Edinburgh University- Stakeholder participation in research project COPE – Combating Poverty in Europe.
- University of Bristol, supported singe parent involvement in research in the Glasgow area as part of a national study of poverty and social exclusion.
- Employability Practice Exchange- met practitioners from Steget Videre in Umea for their Practice Exchange visit to Glasgow.
- Grundvig European Project – Participation in the project “STROMO” to share knowledge and experience on approaches, projects, methods and network structures for an improved support structure for the target group single parents in Europe’
- Glasgow Centre for Population Health- Steering Group for research project exploring the challenges and opportunities facing lone parents, with children over the age of five, in receipt of out-of-work benefits and moving into paid work as part of the UK government’s welfare reforms.