New group in Knightswood
We have a new single parent programme starting in Knightswood Community Centre, 201 Alderman Road, Glasgow G13 3DD on Monday 18 January 2016.
The group will run every Monday for six weeks from 10am-12pm.
Lunch is provided, childcare facilities are available on-site and an incentive voucher given for participation. Parents can come along and have a coffee and meet other single parents whilst enjoying friendly interactive sessions on:
- Information about changes to welfare and how it affects single parents
- What can I claim – access additional funding and support
- Workshop on family finances and welfare rights
- Support to deal with debts and budgeting
- Energy advice and help to address fuel bills
- Information about local services available to single parents within the local area
Alternatively, if you are working with clients who do not feel ready to come along to the group but would still like one-to-one advice, you can make an appointment with one of our Money and Benefits Advisors on 0141 847 0444 or freephone 0808 801 0323.