Glasgow drop-in sessions for single parents
Single parents are invited to drop in for tea/coffee and meet other parents in an informal, supportive setting.
- Tuesday – Drop In and appointments with the Financial Inclusion team need to be booked in advance.
- Wednesday – Meet and chat with guest speakers. Financial Inclusion appointments available on request see contact details below.
June–December 2016; Tuesdays & Wednesdays, 10am–12pm
OPFS Glasgow, 100 Wellington Street, Glasgow G2 6DH
One-to-one appointments with our Single Parent Advisors to receive advice and support with:
- Welfare Benefits and Tax Credits/Universal Credit
- Money & Debt Advice
- Moving into Work – advice on family income
- Small Grants
- Family Holidays
- Peer Mentor Support
If you are working with single parents in Glasgow who would benefit from these resources please get in touch.
Travel expenses will be reimbursed and hospitality provided.
- Call 0141 847 0444 for more information.
- Tuesdays: Elaine Thackeray or Sarah Cawley
- Wednesdays: Lee Anthony