New hub for single dads in North Lanarkshire
New drop-in hub begins Wednesday 30th November
- Are you a dad bringing up a child on your own who is under 8 years old?
- Would you like to meet with other dads in a similar situation?
Then why not join our dad’s hub where you will ﬁnd a welcoming, relaxed, informative and friendly atmosphere.
Activities & Support
The hub provides activities and support, including:
- ‘Me’ time, confidence building, volunteering opportunities
- Structured activities for you and your child/children
- One-to-one support from a Single Parent Mentor
- Advice on health & well-being (physically/mentally/emotionally)
- Information on welfare rights/family finances
- Small grants, family holidays and much more…
Where & When
Venue: Cornerstone House, 1 Esk Walk, Cumbernauld (beside Tesco)
Time: Every Wednesday 12:30pm – 2:30pm, from 30th November
Travel, creche and snacks will be provided.
Find out more
For more information, please contact:
Margaret McTaggart on 07751 529 034 or email firstname.lastname@example.org