‘Baby Blether Club’: New Service for families with babies in Dundee
Dundee Family Support Services
We have just launched an exciting brand-new service aimed at providing support to families with babies up to the age of one year old, developed by one of our most experienced Family Support Workers. The ‘Baby Blether Club’ aims to provide facilities where parents can interact with their baby’s socially and meet other parents. This club is open to all parents with young babies.
Our Baby Blether Club runs every Monday morning from 9.30am to 11.30am from our friendly and relaxed community flat at 14 St Boswells Terrace, St Mary’s. There will be a weekly programme of activities and the offer of taster sessions. These will include:
- Baby weigh in scales to help you monitor your babies weight;
- Opportunities to join in baby massage sessions with our qualified practitioner;
- Access to information and advice about family issues such as feeding, establishing routines, sleeping, play to help your baby develop and more;
- Opportunities to join in some play activities to support your baby’s development e.g. baby rhyme time & Bookbug;
- Access to free baby clothing and other bits and bobs when available;
- Opportunities to meet and chat to other parents like yourself in a relaxed environment;
- Support and advice around managing financially and budgeting for baby;
- We will also be inviting other professionals in to discuss baby related topics.
Contact Audrey Millar on 01382 501972 or firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
No booking required. Drop in any time when we are open.