Lanarkshire Single Dads Hub
Our ‘Parenting Alone Hub’ for Single Dads in Cumbernauld and Airdrie provides practical, emotional, financial and parenting support and a range of play and recreational activities to lone fathers and their children.
Services available include:
- Advice and Information on issues affecting single dads and their children
- Welfare Rights & Debt and Money Advice
- Access to small grants, short breaks
- Peer Support
- Confidence Building, Peer Mentoring and Parenting programmes
- Access to local resources and services
- Weekend and evening play and recreational activities
Every Tuesday, 12 noon – 2pm
Cornerstone House, Esk Walk, Cumbernauld.
Travel Costs, Childcare and Refreshments are provided.