Glasgow Welfare Rights Service
We help single parents with questions and problems on a range of benefit and tax credit issues.
We can help with:
- Information on what benefits you might be entitled to and how to claim them
- Checking that you are getting the right amount of benefit
- Advice on what will happen if your circumstances change
- Advice on appealing against a decision on your claim
- Changes to benefits such as Universal Credit
Contact Anne Baldock on 0141 847 0444 or 07867 123318 for more information.